IoT high current button cell CR2450
Functional LED lights with long lasting power, sealed structure and manufacturing technology, excellent leak-proofness, lasting power, high energy, stable voltage, mercury-free environmental protection, etc., usually only have a single function, and often have a single function but there are obvious other performance defects. Our products are the ideal solution when they have a combination of these functions using a special production process and internal structure.
Lithium batteries contain unstable chemical materials, such as lithium, organic solvents and some other chemical components, which can lead to heat, fire or explosion if used incorrectly. In order to avoid accidents caused by the use of batteries, please read the following instructions for use carefully.
1. Do not stack batteries in a messy, bare pile. When using and storing batteries, avoid direct contact between the positive and negative terminals of the battery and avoid contact between the battery and the surface of other metal materials. This will cause the battery to short circuit with a strong current and generate a lot of heat, causing the battery to catch fire and explode.
2. Do not throw the battery into the fire. It is extremely dangerous to put a battery into a fire as it may cause an explosion and burn.
3. Do not heat the battery. When a lithium battery is heated to 100°C (212°F), the rubber ring and other parts used to seal it are made of materials such as resin, which can melt when heated, leading to electrolyte leakage and internal short-circuiting, which may cause an explosion and fire.
4. Do not weld directly on the surface of the battery. The heat generated during welding may damage the sealing rubber ring and other parts of the battery, leading to electrolyte leakage and internal short circuits, which may cause an explosion and fire.
5. Do not charge the battery. If the battery is charged, it will generate gas inside the battery, causing the battery to expand rapidly and explode and catch fire.
6. Do not disassemble the battery. Splitting the battery will produce a gas that irritates the throat, while the lithium inside the battery is easy to produce a strong chemical reaction with water and air and cause an explosion.
7. Do not deform the battery. When strong pressure is applied to the battery, the battery seal and other parts of the battery will be deformed and damaged, resulting in battery leakage and internal short circuit, which will cause the battery to heat up, catch fire and explode.
8. Different types of batteries should not be mixed. Because the voltage and capacity of different battery types and old and new batteries are different, mixing them will lead to over-discharge of the battery and the risk of expansion and explosion.
9. Install and use the batteries correctly to prevent short-circuiting and installing the wrong positive and negative poles. Different electrical appliances should be fitted with the appropriate batteries and attention should be paid to whether the positive and negative polarities of the batteries match those of the electrical appliances when installing them.